Aged Care Steps offers a suite of tools and services to support professional advisers along every step of the aged care advice process. The combination of these services can provide you with the confidence to start client discussions and the ability to offer accurate advice in a timely and efficient manner.
The support covers:
- Get started – accreditation training to build your knowledge and skills
- Be business ready – guidance on developing your business model, pricing and activity to ensure your business is set up for aged care advice
- Attract clients – marketing tools and tips to promote your business and support to clients, referrers and aged care service providers
- Develop advice – advice process guides, technical support, strategy papers and quick calculators
- Advice delivery – modelling software (Advice GeneratorTM) and paraplanning support for effective development of advice documents.